The Japan Rubber Manufacturers Association
- Establishment: July 20, 1950
- President: Mr. Tadanobu Nagumo (Chairman and CEO and Representative Director, The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd.)
- Address: Tobu building 2nd Fl., 1-5-26 Motoakasaka Minato-ku, Tokyo 107-0051
- Tel: + 81-3-3408-7101
- Fax: + 81-3-3408-7106
- Membership: 121 (as of April 1, 2015)
JRMA strives for the sound development of the Japanese rubber industry and contributes to the development of the national economy and people's living by:
1) surveying and distributing information on production, distribution, consumption and others in the rubber industry;
2) surveying and proposing and implementing actions on technology, labor, environment, safety, standardization and others in the rubber industry;
3) holding trainings, seminars and others on rubber industry;
4) interacting and cooperating with organizations within and outside the rubber industry;
5) presenting awards for accomplishments such as business performance and safety.
JRMA consists of members and associates. Members are corporations that develop and manufacture rubber products in Japan. Associates are corporations or institutions that support the accomplishment of its purposes.
1) General Meeting
2) Board of Directors
3) Executive Meeting
4) Standing Committees
- International Affairs
- Tax System
- Health and Safety
- National Mirror Committee for ISO/TC45
- National Mirror Committee for ISO/TC157
"The Rubber Industry in Japan"